SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Tick resistanse

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2010
      We should see our body as the temple of the Holy Spirit and we should keep it in order, including removing interior parasites. Repulsion of exterior should be enough, I think, but if thats not possible, killing is ok, as it's done with a reason, and not for fun or cruelty.

      The The Essene Gospel of Peace tells about this, and it's interesting in other ways as Christ talks about the Mother here.

      Kim