Earth radiation - Ley lines - Geographic medicine

  • Are Thoresen
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 9, 2010

      Dear Kim, dear all,

      Through some years I have observed (seen) 4 types of ”energy” in the nature;

      1. Life forces of the trees, looking like snakes, which I now understand are Elementals. If I enter these I can move in time. Not easy to manipulate.
      2. Dowsers lines, which I now understand are Ahrimanic beings, called Karma. Traces after our deeds, and inhabited by dead entities, or other beings.
      3. Etheric forsces, which are close to the Elementals, but still different (????). May be manipulated by for example acupuncture.
      4. Astral forces, which are quite different; appears like bright glitter. Change with season and other things.

      Is this more in the way your thought are, Kim??

      Are Thoresen

      Tinghaugveien 435, Gisleröd Gård,

      N-3175 Ramnes, telefon 33397930

      arethore@...  are@...

      http://www.sanare.no  http://www.holistiskterapi.no

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val