SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Animal communicators

  • sim1dmg
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 6, 2010

      Caro Francisco,

      You know I love you dearly but I have to agree with the horse wise words - could it be that too much time in a well known hole is fogging your brainless thinking?! What about Nemo, etc?

      Love,

      Simone

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Kim Graae Munch
      > kimgm@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Simone,
      > > They can, not with words but they can be used to give signs of various
      > kinds, most known are cats, ravens, or owls, but all kind of animals can
      > be used to some degree.
      >
      > That's exactly what the witch-finders claimed - that satan incorporated
      > in animals, especially cats, ravens, owls, who were then attracted to
      > witches, who had to be killed. This was superstitious bullshit of
      > course, and I suspect that all claims of animals being used in this way
      > is equally BS-Hey Frank, shut da fuck, will ya!
      >

      > A simple case is when you are just about doing something you shouldn't
      > a bird may fly into the window glass with a big clash. I don't know the
      > precise procedure, but I think it has to go through the group souls, but
      > it should be possible for discarnated people or Angels to initiate it
      > when authorized, that is within the flow of karma.
      > > I am not sure about the elemental beings, it's a little weird, as
      > their mind is the physical world where their physical manifestation is
      > in the Astral world, just the opposite of animals.
      > > Love,
      > > Kim

    • val2160
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val