SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Animal communicators

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 6, 2010
      Dear Simone,
      They can, not with words but they can be used to give signs of various kinds, most known are cats, ravens, or owls, but all kind of animals can be used to some degree. A simple case is when you are just about doing something you shouldn't a bird may fly into the window glass with a big clash. I don't know the precise procedure, but I think it has to go through the group souls, but it should be possible for discarnated people or Angels to initiate it when authorized, that is within the flow of karma.
      I am not sure about the elemental beings, it's a little weird, as their mind is the physical world where their physical manifestation is in the Astral world, just the opposite of animals.
      Love,
      Kim

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val