Re: Animal communicators

  • sim1dmg
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 6, 2010
      Dear ATers,
      Welcome Are and welcome back Jo.
      I was wondering, could a disincarnate human or higher spirit such an angel eventually use a animal body to communicate with us? Or maybe nature spirits or little people that, for some reason, had something to communicate but couldn't show themselves in their form could use an animal body to establish contact with humans?
      Hugs,
      Simone ( from beyond the ass-end of the world where FTS is)
    • val2160
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val