SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Common grounds

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hi Jo,
      May I try to give an intuitive direction on your last question?

      The animals are one level below man, in the same way that we are one level below what we call Angels. Try to ask the same questions on this relation instead.

      Another view: We have the three soul elements the animals don't have, and for animals to communicate as us they need the intellectual soul.

      As you say, Anthroposophists have a tendency to believe in much, where they should check it against their accumulated knowledge (thinking.) If you need Steiners words on everything you don't use his gifts rightly.

      I see Horse whisperers as animal psychologists who understand their inherent behavioral streaks.

      In kinesiology they use methods to make a diagnosis without involving the mental capabilities of man, the same should be possible with animals, although not the exact same method.

      There have been a tendency to ascribe a lot of psychic abilities to animals through time, and most of these have been found to have normal physical explanations, the only known psychic ability is that some experiences in one community can be relayed back to the group soul and infused into other communities, maybe through death and birth.

      Intuition between animals is counterproductive for their life and survival.
      Regards,
      Kim (from Denmark.)