SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Animal communicators

  • Are Thoresen
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 6, 2010

      Frank wrote; Recently I had symptoms of an ailment. I went to wikipedia and made my own diagnosis, let's call it diagnosis A, according to which it should cure itself. Finally I went to a doctor, who told me it was B, which doesn't cure itself. So let's say these whisperers really can talk to horses (I don't know if they can or not) - the horse could be wrong in its diagnosis.

      Are comments; but not when the animal tells where he/she has pain, the wound is, the wrong sho and so on. That should have been easy to confirm, but this is also wrong in 90%.

    • val2160
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val