Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] They shoot horses, don't they?

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2010
      Dear Are,

      My opinion is that, as a healer, you-as well as clairvoyants-are
      working in and with a sphere of activity wherein diseases are resolved.
      A horse whisperer (though I have never heard of one who diagnoses
      illness) works in and with a realm in which diseases arise. Hope that
      helps.-Val

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Are Thoresen"

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2010
        I happen to have a cousin (in Porsgrunn) who is a veterinarian like yourself. To the best of my knowledge, he's never had anything to do with animal whispering or alternative medicine for beasts. His ability to communicate with horses is probably flawed, because sometime in the eighties a horse patient of his kicked him in the mouth pretty badly so he had to have extensive oral surgery.

        That Robert Redford movie, The Horse Whisperer inspired the title of that popular TV series The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan. My old lady has a way with dogs, she communicates with them, always knowing what they "say" or ask for, and she's using her eyes to answer the dog's ear language, explaining that the left and the right ear communicate different things, and she talks back by blinking with her left or right eye.

        This has nothing to do with diagnostics in case of ailment or disease of course. We humans may know where it hurts, but we often don't know what ails us until a physician has found out. I guess it's the same with animals. When a horse kicks you in the teeth, you've located the spot where it hurts. The alternative would be a Vulcan mind fusion, like in the fourth Star Trek motion picture, The Voyage Home, when they slingshot around the Sun to time travel back to 1986 on Earth in order to save the whales from extinction. Spock makes a mindblend with the whale and finds out she's pregnant. He can do the same with a beast consisting of plain rock. For expert Vulcan assistance, try contacting Leonard Nimoy.

        Tarjei

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Are Thoresen" <arethore@...> wrote:

        > Hello Jo and all,
        >
        > I am a little uncertain what you mean here Jo, as I just presented two
        > facts; 1) as a veterinarian I cant find, clinically or in investigations,
        > what most animal communicators say, and 2) that Ixodes die after biting me
        > after I met Judith vH. These facts made me curious of the cause. The
        > question to you all was about your opinion or if you have had similar
        > experiences or knowledge about these matters. I do not see how my
        > experiences and abilities have anything to do with these matters. I have a
        > certain sensitiveness, yes, due to my work, but to describe this in detail I
        > find difficult. Jo, do you think that matters, or what did you have in mind,
        > really?
        >

        > Are
        >
        > Dear Are,
        > Please forgive the ugly quip - no harm intended, I assure you!
        >
        > Several messages of yours just appeared on Anthroposophy Tomorrow - all
        > mainly regarding the 'animal' realm of nature (which I hold in high
        > esteem).
        >
        > I find your questions/subjects (mainly two: 'Human communication with
        > animals on a more than inate level' and 'Human immunity to animal
        > parasites - e.g. ixodes ricinus (more commonly known as tick or in
        > Norwegian, flått) interesting, but please be aware that this forum
        > relies a lot on the presence of some common ground of knowledge.
        >
        > Your subjects might be a challenge to most contributors without your
        > providing some further background/fundament describing your own
        > experiences from your particular and apparently finely tuned abilities.
        > I encourage you to see if you might be able to expand on the fundament
        > of your experiences, for the common benefit of a broader view on your
        > subjects.
        >
        > In ending, just let me hail you 'welcome'!
        >
        > JoS

      • val2160
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2010

          > That Robert Redford movie, The Horse Whisperer inspired the title of
          > that popular TV series The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan. My old lady
          > has a way with dogs, she communicates with them, always knowing what
          > they "say" or ask for, and she's using her eyes to answer the dog's ear
          > language, explaining that the left and the right ear communicate
          > different things, and she talks back by blinking with her left or right
          > eye.

          pig whispering? at 2:39
        • val2160
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2010
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@
            > wrote:
            >
            > > That Robert Redford movie, The Horse Whisperer inspired the title of
            > > that popular TV series The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan. My old
            > lady
            > > has a way with dogs, she communicates with them, always knowing what
            > > they "say" or ask for, and she's using her eyes to answer the dog's
            > ear
            > > language, explaining that the left and the right ear communicate
            > > different things, and she talks back by blinking with her left or
            > right
            > > eye.
            >
            > pig whispering? at 2:39 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haMPyTTU2UE>

            Actually at 2:16. It's all pretty much over at 2:39. I must have been,
            you know, reading with my left eye instead of my right.-Val