SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Animal communicators

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 5, 2010
      Hello Are,
      Sounds reasonable.
      If the animals could talk they were not animals but men. If I were clairvoyant and could read animals I may say that I talked with the animals as even atheist can hire a horse-whisperer but not a clairvoyant.
      Kim

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val