SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Animal communicators

  • Are Thoresen
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 4, 2010

      Hello Tarjei,

      Yes, I did, but the original character to inspire this movie was clairvoyant, or psychic. In such cases I agree that one may get into the mind of horses, just as some gifted people may hold a knife and tell what this knife has been used to. But those who claim (and the number is growing, and they can do this after a course) that the horses talk with them, even in the local language, this I have problems in accepting. As I said, the facts have shown the opposite.

      Are Thoresen

      Tinghaugveien 435, Gisleröd Gård,

      N-3175 Ramnes, telefon 33397930

      arethore@...  are@...

      http://www.sanare.no  http://www.holistiskterapi.no

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val