Re: Animal communicators

    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 4, 2010
      Cool, I just watched The Horse Whisperer  (1998) with Robert Redford on TV the other night. Perhaps you did too, because we live in the same country and I think it was on a local channel.

      Tarjei

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "aresimeonthoresen" <arethore@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      > I am a veterinarian, and treat horses with anthroposophical medicine, through their owners, with herbs, acupuncture and osteopathy.
      > I make both diagnosis based upon observation of the etheric body of the animals, in addition to registration of the painful areas, material symptoms and so on. That is both an energetically and a physical diagnosis.
      > In Europe today, a new group has emerged; the horse-whisperers or also called animal communicators. Quite many of these people talk with the animals, note their complaints and then send them top me to be treated. Usually, at least in 80%, the "diagnosis" from the animal communicator is totally wrong. This is proved by the fact that my treatment usually, in 90% of the patients, restores the health of the animal. I have also made two investigations. One where I have presented the same animal to 4 different animal communicators, and the other where I have presented the same animal to the same communicator, though in disguise. The results were terrible, and the diagnosis, areas where it was pain, past history and so on were completely different.
      > So, over the years I have come to the conclusion that animal communicators fool themselves to believe that the pictures and imaginations they get in their heads come from the animals themselves.
      > To my great surprise I then stumbled over several copies of certain "Flensburger Heft"s, a journal that I had acknowledged as a serious anthroposophical journal. These journals contained long conversations with animals.
      > Now I wonder how other anthroposophical influenced people consider this phenomenon, this possibility of talking to different animals, either the individuals themselves or the "greater spirit".
      >
      > Are Thoresen

    • val2160
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val