Judith von Halle

  • arethoresen@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 199 , Jul 28, 2010
      Dear friends,
      there is a phenomenon I would like to discuss with you all, and also hear if this phenomenon has been observed earlier.
      I am a farmer, and each year I have been attached by numerous Ixodes ricinus (8-legd parasites).
      After listening to a lecture by Judith von Halle, a radical change occured. All the parasites biting me died during 2 hours. I have become toxic to the small buggers.
      Was this because the meeting with Judith had strengthened my "Ich-Kraft"??

      Are
      Message 199 of 199 , Aug 5, 2010
        Not too long ago women were burned at the stake or hung for being witches. Evidence was based on certain demonic animals, such as black cats, were attracted to them or if they had strangely shaped moles on their bodies. It is obvious that none of these things are remotely connected to witchcraft. I would say that your sudden toxicity to the "buggers" has just as much (nothing) to do with Judith von H. Or perhaps you're a witch as well as a farmer and a veterinarian. (Don't mind me, I can't help it.)
        Frank