Animal communicators

  • arethoresen@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 28, 2010
      Dear friends,
      animal communicators pussle me a lot. I am a veterinarian, and treat animals with energetic methods, as I can see the energetic web of the animal. Several animals are brought from owners who have used an animal communicator to "hear" where the animal have pain, or how or why it is sick. In 80% the message is wrong, clearly. So, I have come to the conclusion that most communicators are fraud, either self-fraud or direct fraud.
      Now, then I suddenly found a Flensburger Heft with long communications with animals, where some facts MUST be wrong, from my experience. This Heft is published by anthroposophists, so it seem that they bhelieve in this phenomenon.
      Animals come to me "asking" to have acupuncture for the liver, or herbs for the kidneys. If they know this, why dont they just eat them themselves? My human patients dont know this much, they just ask me to find out whay their problem is. But animals always know the origin of their problem. I find this quite difficult to believe.
      I have searched the archives, but do not find that this subject has been discussed earlier.
      So, what are your opinions on this subject?
    • val2160
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 12, 2010
        My best guess, Frank, is that the good people at the History Channel
        translated öenthusiasmosò as God's use.-Val