Elderberries ~ The dream continues

  • DB
    Message 1 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hi Dottie - I always love it when you post about Elderberries,
      especially pictures. How beautiful it looks! And that lazuring up so
      high--really impressive-- know, cuz I've done some using scaffolding.
      Would sure love to see the over shadowing wing sometime....
      I'm just certain its all going to work out fine after a few boulders in
      the road at first.

      lv and determined thoughts for success and real prosperity,
      Deborah
      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,

        Hi Dottie - I always love it when you post about Elderberries,
        especially pictures.  How beautiful it looks!  And that lazuring up so
        high--really impressive-- know, cuz I've done some using scaffolding.
        Would sure love to see the over shadowing wing sometime....
        I'm just certain its all going to work out fine after a few boulders in
        the road at first.

        lv and determined thoughts for success and real prosperity,
        Deborah

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: