Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Elderberries ~ The dream continues

    Message 1 of 160 , Aug 2, 2010
      Well, met a couple of gansters the other day, old school ones:) trumpet playing ones too! and a poet, yup she was amazing...kinda reminds me Frank of your ongoing love story with that Bogart movie, she looks like she coulda been the 'it' girl...she was so cool! I love our new sign and this is the photo by Lisa and painted by Jeri friend....Lisa offered to do a website for us and I can't wait...I am wanting to share the little mural out front if Lisa took a photo.....it is pretty amazing, love, d

      Announcing “The Jazz Poet’s Social Club” at Elderberries Cafe

      Weekly Jazz & Poetry at Elderberries Cafe in Hollywood

      7564 Sunset Blvd. (at Curson)

      Free Parking in the back

      Beginning September 12th

      ~ Juice Bar Productions~

      Produced by Michael Camacho, Greg Lipari & L. K. Thayer

      Sunday evenings 7:30 pm…more details & guests to be revealed soon!!

      DO YOU HAVE AN EVENT??

      Email: elderberrieshollywood@...

      Join Elderberries Fan Page On Facebook!!

      Foto by L. K. Thayer

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,