Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The constipated sufferers in the Abyss

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23 8:38 AM
      That's our Peter! You have to meet him in person to get the full affect.

      All good things,

      Sender: notify@yahoogroups.com

      --0-0456999979-0636846028=:9

      In the Unthinkable Facility, the Unplumbable Toilet, the Steiner-haters
      are now finally trying out anthroposophical remedies for their
      predicament!

      Pete Karaiskos writes in a recent post:
      'Well, it's possible I misread the treatment. It may have been a
      "tobacco smoke
      enemas" that Steiner was handing out... hence the origin of the term...
      "Blowing
      smoke up your ass" - which Steiner followers have taken to an art form.'
      Tarjei

      --0-0456999979-0636846028=:9

      In the Unthinkable Facility, the Unplumbable Toilet, the Steiner-haters are=
      now finally trying out anthroposophical remedies for their predicament!<br=
      #00007f">'Well, it's possible I misread the treatment. It may have been a "=
      tobacco smoke<br>enemas" that Steiner was handing out... hence the origin o=
      f the term... "Blowing<br>smoke up your ass" - which Steiner followers have=

      --0-0456999979-0636846028=:9--

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: