Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: New Age Guru

    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 6, 2010
      Reid, ala Cripplekickstand, is not a troll, if he is he is in really really big trouble with a million friends on facebook:)

      A Kim sympathizer for ...oh I forget his name Reid.....the shaggy long white hair dude:))) y'all like:)

      I think its a good give and take thought, lots of blood circulating, has to be good for all. Good ol fashion fun:)

      All good things,

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,