Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: New Age Guru

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 5, 2010
      Accumulated wisdom, consciousness soul thinking, how you split it between earthly and heavenly I don't know.
      Kim

      From: Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
      Subject: SV: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] Re: New Age Guru
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, July 5, 2010, 10:46 AM

      Yes, and you don't believe that you can see on a person how he is. Even science believe it now.
      Kim

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,