Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: New Age Guru

    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 5 8:14 AM
      Well, sorry Frank, but I'm with Frank on this one. I don't necessarily think it was an embarrsment for Steiner as he had a different vantage point, however for those of us who do not have his vantage point to use his vantage point to prove a point is pointless:) It's funny how these things are so circular isn't it? I mean here's Reid speaking to the idea that is not so good to be pointing to another mans shame and yet everyone has done it...except me of course:) :))) d

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,