SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: New Age Guru

    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 5, 2010
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@...> wrote:

      > When you hear and see the video there is no life in her voice and her eyes.
      > What she writes about the spiritual world is free fantasy, she is living in a constant lie and that destroys her connection to her higher I. She is an example on what Steiner talked about with Woodrow Wilson.
      > Kim

      Rudolf Steiner never met Woodrow Wilson and you never met this "new age guru" woman. Although Steiner's criticism of Wilson's ideas (self-determination of nations after WW1) is certainly justified, his condemnation of W.W. as a person is embarrassing - to say the least.
      http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1919/wilson-bio.html

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3 12:51 PM
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,