Re: New Age Guru

    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 4 10:37 AM
      From that webpage:
      "ASK SYLVIA: Sylvia Browne will select emails from Inner Circle members to respond to. Join the Inner Circle now to submit your questions."

      I say:
      ASK UNCLE TAZ: Uncle Taz will select emails from the Lodge of Planetary Aunts & Uncles to respond to. Join the Lodge of Planetary Aunts & Uncles now to submit your questions."

      There's an email form on Uncle Taz Home Page for such submissions.

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,