Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] New Age Guru

    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 3, 2010
      Kim, it has been my direct experience the last few years of meeting these people who have entered into my life, very empathetic with an underlying agenda that could not be seen and when it was seen by me I had to fight everything inside myself to not let things begin anew and I failed miserably because I am a conscensus building person and I like to start over and talk it out and so forth. And what I believe we are witnessing is the strengthing of what takes place in Revelations with the IMAGE of the Beast. Although I bemoan and do today as its such a frieken trap but one that manichean has to walk by and by it is a lesson for the future.

      And in truth the archangels do not let tit go for tat, they challenge in the most smallest of details that one has to be awake and know they are not alone, which one knows anyway but still. Yeah, in the battle for the soul the archangels stand in the midst whereas the angels are caught betwixt and between in a way just as the humans are. The Archai hold their steady grace. Imagine what Michael is learning as he stands betwist adn between the angels and the Archai! amazing.

      So, the image is a good study to check out. i shall check out the video now to see what we can see now that we also have a little knowledge of her situation on some other levels. Maybe the wiki is off and petty I imagine one will have to see...

      Fra: dottie zold <dottie_z@yahoo. com>
      Emne: Re: SV: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] New Age Guru
      Til: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Dato: lørdag 3. juli 2010 05.36

      Kim, is this the same lady here in wiki: if so it doesn't look too good....

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3, 2010
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,