Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] New Age Guru

    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 3, 2010
      :0 I'm a Steiner student after all Kim, before I would watch the video and have my senses engaged I have to do some background:) not that it could not be corrupted itself by petty minded people who like to tear things down but still good to have a 'fair and balanced:) sheet when reading 'the next guru" :))

      Fra: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Emne: Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] New Age Guru
      Til: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Dato: lørdag 3. juli 2010 05.36

      Kim, is this the same lady here in wiki: if so it doesn't look too good....

      Message 160 of 160 , Aug 3 12:51 PM
        Ahhhh! that wing...yes, I have to see if she did pictures of this as well, if not then I have to get a camera:)

        Love to you my dear friend,