Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Mark of Man

    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 22, 2010
      This painting is very reminiscent of Da Vinci's Last Supper. William Blake has a manner of Da Vinci. Notice what is in the neck of this Being that is in front of the duals at the bottom....these are the exact figures found in Da Vinci's Last Supper.

      I don't know  who else could have come to this sort of painting other than Da Vinci. Judas must have met the alpha and the omega in his deed at Golgotha. d

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Mark of Man
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 9:16 AM

      Hey Friends,

      Well, Elderberries, whew, well we have a young man now working there and if I had not had my jeep taken away he would not be working here. So blessed be the powers that brought this about is what I am always thinking in all things even though it has been so frieken excruciating.

      This young man spoke on the Mark of Man today and I had to ask him, while laughing my behind off, if he was on any medication that I should be aware of first....he then said to me 'no I am not, how bout you'? :) should be at this point probably!

      In any case he spoke to something that sort of just shocked me in its simplicity and depth....and it has to do with a body of works of the adversarial beings. And how in a sort of laser like force crowns itself over the head of man as one would see the halo around the saints in paintings. and this laser like force has a 'body of works' in the sense that it seeks to imprison man in his destitution by imprinting the worst atrocities man has used to bring man to his knees and ultimately against his own holy spirit, his own angel, and therefor the good beings and ulitmately Christ who gave his life forces to this world. Well, he spoke of the laser and the body of works and the rest is my interpretation of what he was saying, or what it had cause to rise in me in my thinking.

      Now, consider that. Consider this laser like force as the mark of man. And this force is what he is working to overcome. And it must be the depth of Rudolf Steiner's exercises that keeps him free or move towards freedom as he battles what has been input upon him. Consider that the ones designated as schizophrenics are in the direct line of battle. They have been given this mark of man and were not prepared. People like my companion E can fight through this mark and mostly probably because they were brought in the bible hard core so it stays with them while they battle these forces that they see and hear and experience in the world. And it is people like him and a few others who are carving the course of how man can and does overcome this mark in the most destitute of situations. And he knew. And he was right that something did happen to him but it wasn't a physical human government it was the adversarial forces from afar yet very close and directly through technoligy.

      So this young man who works with me has embraced Steiner's work immediately. He is a young black man from the community and he stutters, his name begins with an M and his brothers name is Aaron. How's that? He has a tatoo on one arm that says 'Gods Gift' and on the other it has The Lords Prayer and his shoulder has the Tree of Life. He is doing the daily exercises and keeps us on track conscious of what it is today and also brings his own part to it that I am putting up on Elderberries face page.

      He shares it occurs around the age of 22 when the mark is physically set and in the month of June. And it is through the radio and electronical waves. He shares that it seeks to control what mans sees thinks and hears through his ears....He remembers the exact moment it occurred and the date. And although I am not sharing it right now because I do not want a j udgement that he is in error off of how it occurred and to just let sit with us what he is leading to. I also asked him to remain open to the possibility that he is incorrect and/or that there is a deeper meaning. He agreed.

      I want us to think about this crown of thorns that Christ wore and what that was saying.

      I asked this young man to stay open to his being in error.

      He asked me if I noticed that there was now light in the room, it had suddenly grew lighter in the room directly where we were and above our heads. I did note it.

      All good things,

    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 25, 2010
        Message
        Hi Reid,
        A little late, but yes it does, that is also what is meant by the accumulated wisdom of old Saturn, Sun, and Moon period, and not the Earth period, that he receives from Zarathustra.
        Kim