Re: The Mystery of the two Steiner boys

  • spadoinkleman
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2010
      oinkman?
      no matter how boring?

      What kind of nasty ahrimanic nonsense is this?

      Who are you?

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 16, 2010
        This is peak Midsummer Night's Dream trolling season, and I'm pleased to see that some folks are having fun behind various disguises. I haven't had the time to participate so far, but if opportunity allows I'll see what I can do.

        This type of nonsense is positively not ahrimanic; on the contrary, it's thoroughly luciferic, and just like that old lady once said to the pastor when waiting for Steiner to appear onstage, "Wir sind ein Luciferisches Volk." Don't you forget it.

        But if it's any comfort to you, such mischievous trolling usually ends at Michaelmas, 29th September, when Michael nukes all the trolls and luciferic demons because the austerity of autumn has arrived with hard, serious spiritual work. But this means we have to endure these frolics for another three months before Michael cleans things up for us.

        Anyway, I would love to see some trolling in the Hole, preferably by professional anthro-tricksters. The AT is only a boot camp for that sort of thing; don't we still have a Trolling Academy in the Basement or something like that?

        Cheers,

        Tarjei