Re: Paul

  • spadoinkleman
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 15, 2010
      "If you read what I said you would have seen that I wasn't fully in
      > agreement with Steiner, and my reasons where backed in experience."

      Likewise.

      "> In Europe we call them Duals, or the Dual where the term in US English
      > should be Twin Spirit as they are spiritual partners, married in heaven,
      > inheritance from the split into the genders, not earthly partners; soul
      > mates are compatible mentally but not spiritually.
      >
      > Magdalene and John Lazarus are duals, and they have met before as the
      > Queen of Sheba and the architect Hiram Abiff. Christ and Sophia are
      > gods and they have put the gender stuff behind them, here the rule are
      > that Isis is both Mother and Wife. They are Æons."

      Yeah, twin souls, soulmates, whatever you want to call them.
      The soulmate thing, is a mystery, even to the most ancient angels, this is because it's better for it to be a mystery, some theories is that it's you in a parallel sort of "dimension" or whatever... The connection between the soulmates is very special. Empowers the individual in the union. They are the person you love the most, spiritually compatible, mentally compatible etc.
      You are mentioning "not spiritually compatible", that is fair nonsense, on Earth, the place of sin and corruption, each member of the soulmate union can become heavily corrupted, in which case the demons corrupting them, will drive them apart from one another, sicne finding the soulmate is very good for spiritual growth, so naturally the demons work against their union. in the soulmate union, on earth, if one is magi, the other is shepherd, and if they are impure, or corrupted, unholy, then they become luciferic and ahrimanic, which in most cases, drives them apart, the soulmate union requires purity for spiritual compatibility, they are "complementary opposites".... but their souls, once they rise above demonic corruptions, and superstitions, are incredibly compatible, there is no other person more compatible than the soulmate, spiritually, mentally, etc. Although sometimes male-male friendships are more intense mentally, but that's a bit different.
      Queen of Sheba is part of the cosmic humans, she was also a friend of Cyrus the great, she is not magdalene, she is just a cosmic human.
      Her soul is great. Love her.
      There is no such thing as gods, since god, by definition is deity, and since there is just One God, the Lord of all Existence, who created all beings, jesus, maitreya, goethe, steiner, sophia, all the angels etc, who all worship the One God, then it makes no sense to be worshipping the creation, this is straight up logical, if Jesus is sitting on a hill at night in Jerusalem praying to God, then i am going to do that too, why would i worship Jesus? Or sophia?
      There is no such thing as gods, this is luciferic nonsense, luciferians are very superstitious, that's why in ancient times they all had their gods and whatnot. Ahrimanic people in those days thought they were stupid.. they still are stupid.

      "Kim:
      > When man split into the two genders their sexes where so little
      > developed that they couldn't decide what gender to chose, so they
      > shifted between them. Thats one explanation. Another is that these to
      > duals need to develop to a high state before being mature enough to live
      > together, and that means they have to round the sharp edges and that
      > craves that they should incarnate in both sexes. They are of course
      > always born in opposite genders, that is simply a natural law. They are
      > bound together with an unbreakable string in the same way we are bound
      > to god, and each ones progress are felt by the other. In many ways are
      > their life's much alike, in the same way as with the soul mate.
      > "

      I wont rule it out, but the soulmate union, which i am 100% sure of, is completely against the concept of a soul changing gender, unless of course there is some esoteric explanation, which you tried to provide here, for example, in the very primordial stages of earth, the very beginning, the soul union kind of is ambiguous, but this just doesn't seem right to me.
      You're right about soulmates having to develop themselves to be able to unite with one another, most earth humans will not find their soulmates until the very end, half of them are in hell, for example lol.

      "> You know that Steiner incarnated as Eabani/Enkidu together with
      > Gilgamesh? Enkidu was the luciferic man where Gilgamesh was the
      > ahrimanian man. Ismael (and Esau) was other incarnations representing
      > the spiritual, the luciferic, where Isaac and Jacob represents the
      > Earthly, ahrimanian. As Hagar is mother to Ismael, she must be of the
      > luciferic path, and these people were a lofty kind, thats the reason
      > Mohammad came with needle and thread. She was 'mother' to those who are Muslim today, and to many more."

      Steiner is a shepherd, he corrupts to lucifer much more easily than ahriman... so in many of his lives, including steiner, he had some luciferic impulse, but generally he was balanced in his incarnations. Kali Yuga is testing though.
      Hagar/Christiane is also a shepherd, and is a woman, so when she is corrupted, she becomes luciferic, like all shepherds.
      The Prophet Muhammed came to clear up a lot of the polytheism and luciferic supersitions, such as idol worship, and following demon-incarnations, also taught them about usury, banking, etc, it was necessary.. So in this sense you are right. Hagar-Ishmael having many descendants in Arabia is most likely true, but there were also many other tribes at about 1800-1900bc, when abraham was around, and you also have a lot of ishmaelites living in Egypt and other places like that, you also have many many with african ancestry in Arab lands, which are way more luciferic than the descendants of Hagar.

      "> Kim:

      > Interesting, where do you have it from?
      > By the way, I think Christiane is incarnated today again in a fully
      > normal incarnation."

      You find peoples astral bodies in the astral, and yuo can ask them all of their pastlives, and angels can also tell you peoples pastlives, if they will.
      Christiane is incarnated again today, she is half german half palestinian muslim woman, and she is pisces, very holy, very intelligent, very pious.
      :) (kind of poetic with the muslim-german(goethe wife) thing for this end times situation, and pisces is luciferic sign, lol)
      I don't think she was especially luciferic in any of her incarnations, i think that a shepherd woman, depending on her environment and upbringing, will naturally become luciferic, just by their innate inclinations...
    • spadoinkleman
      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 15, 2010