Re: Tree

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 13, 2010
      Hello Dolly...I mean Dottie,

      Please to advise:

      > Well if I spent any more time in that bathroom stall at Cheebos, which is owned by a waldorf kid from kindy through 12 in England, I am sure the mystery of the worlds would be known by me! whew.

      - What were you doing so long in a Waldorfy toilet stall? And what does it have to do with the mystery of the worlds?

      > So today :) funny funny funny, so today the floor gave up the mystery of the Tree to me.

      - What floor?

      The tree that Adam and Eve and the Serpent were within before the separation! These were one. And they peered unto one another once they became known to one another. They came to recognize the other within at some point, almost like a consciousness or something....and that's funny to thinking that we have the alpha and the omega and how the Jews and me too, read from backwards to front now...

      - Do your read from backwards to forward in English? Wow! I mean Wheh!

      somehow I realized that what we are doing when we read like that is a ruckshau in a way....well that's what I thought yesterday when laughing that once again I was reading front to back.

      - Keep reading and you'll come to the beginning.

      knarF