Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Confusion between what is Luciferic and Ahrimanian

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
      So, everything can be everything? The question whats Ahrimanian and whats Luciferic is uninteresting, what counts are that we can swear in the name of Ahriman as we wants.

      Steiner writes about the danger of the dualistic view setting good over for evil, setting God as good and the devil as evil, where he said that God is the equilibrium between the Luciferic evil and the Ahrimanic evil, but if we set all evil under the domain of Ahrimain we does evil a service.

      The most used word by Anthros is Ahriman, and the second most used word is Lucifer, so we should either use them less or know what we talk about when we use them.

      By the way, I think that my rule of thumb was pretty good, but who cares:)

      Kim

      From: Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 10:54 AM

      I just had an experience where an anthro called arrogance an ahrimanian vice, so I wanted to put my idea into words.
      Kim