Kuhlewind and Schwarzkopf - Modern Anthroposophy

  • Andre Gas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      Hello Dear all

      I am seeking followers of Georg Kühlewind's anthroposophy, dedicated study groups, new developments.
      I am very interested in this author, which, so far, I think he's the one who has given the most modernization impulse to today's anthroposophy.

      I could find something from Friedemann Schwarzkopf, who was working closely with Kühlewind, translating his works to english, and developing further his main findings.
      http://www.steinercollege.edu/store/product.php?productid=16767&cat=0&page=1
      http://www.steinercollege.edu/store/product.php?productid=16867&cat=0&page=1

      Kuhlewind is dead in 2006 and Schwarzkopf died in 2003 at young age of about 45 years.

      The web is quite desert of news about these men, except it is still possible to find their books, even though most of them are now out of print. Many Kuhlewind's works are still untranslated. There is only a study group in New York City, which I have contacted, but I couldn't get much information from them, they seem to be in a little island in the Big Apple.
      http://www.asnyc.org/gk.htm

      Kuhlewind studied deeply also Massimo Scaligero's work, whose contribution is to be found in his books. Scaligero's books also are difficult to find, even for an italian.

      Schwarzkopf gave also lots of refences, names, and dates in his books, unfindables!! I am amazed :-||||

      I don't know if I am the only one in the world, but I couldn't find much neither searching in these yahoo forums...I wonder: Where is anthroposophy today? Are we still stuck in trying to understand Steiner? Where are all the supporters?

      Desperately,
      Andrea