Re: About anthroposophy

    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2010
      I certainly agree, Monsieur Franciscus, that this dude is indeed one helluva cool anthropop. As a matter of fact, I think the Goetheanum should invest in a worldwide tour for him to promote the movement. All he needs to do is repeat exactly what he says on the video at every appearance and remember to scratch his beard and comb his hair at the right pauses, when he's thinking about what to say. He's perfect as long as it looks spontaneous and not rehearsed, which may be a danger with such a tour.

      I don't do invites for the AT; I only drop by once in a while to play with Joel or someone else who complains about how lousy the forum is and how lame the participants are -- and to promote my blogs, of course, which makes me a spammer.

      I don't think Dottie and Kim should shut up, because it looks like the place would close down without them, or we could donate it with all the archives to an anthro-cyber-museum.

      Cheers,

      Tarjei