RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Southern Cross Review Nr. 70

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 14 , May 12, 2010
      Message
      There are lots of original pagan traditions, I talk about artificial, and mentions at least two, Nordic gods and Celtic lore, none of the followers you find in the public media have any relation to a living tradition.
      I have written Chakana – The Incan Cross where there still are some living traditions.
      Kim