Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

    Message 1 of 418 , May 2, 2010
      I think my note was pretty clear Val and there has never ever been a time I have been uninterested in something offered by Rudolf Steiner. And yes we are all able to 'qualify' ourselves as we may.

      All good things,

      Message 418 of 418 , May 19, 2010

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.