SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 418 , May 2, 2010
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Hi Val, I said I wasn't interested in reading another critique by him
      on Sergei. That's what I was referring to.
      > All good things and thanks for the lecture, d

      You're welcome for the lecture, Dottie. You just said, you weren't
      interested. Period. This could mean that you're not interested in
      anything in the book review or anything connected to it or referenced in
      it, hence my qualification.-Val
    • val2160
      Message 418 of 418 , May 19, 2010

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.