Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

    Message 1 of 418 , May 1 5:48 PM
      Ah yes, I shall create a Goethe day at elderberries.....I shall need Ehrenfreid Pfieffer's painting of the Rose Cross and it shall...or maybe we shall have someone paint it on the way at elderberries....yes that is what i think we shall do.....what shall we call it....Goethe ????? maybe Faust in the House:) maybe hmmmm that's not to bad eh? and meets our time of moral ambiguity ......or downright carelessness in the soul....yes i think so, what think ye? d

      Message 418 of 418 , May 19 10:46 AM

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.