Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

    Message 1 of 418 , May 1 10:26 AM
      it's in the geneology of mathew, d

      --- On Sat, 5/1/10, Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@...> wrote:

      From: Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@...>
      Subject: Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 10:14 AM

      That I don't know, except maybe in Gnostic texts.

      By the way I found this in Islam: http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/25/

      Kim

      From: Kim <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 9:16 AM

      Sophia is daughter of the Moon and Mother of the Earth.
      Kim

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, dottie zold
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Daughter of Heli is daughter of the Sun....in Luke.....so this Mary is
      daughter of the sun....i wonder if that makes the other mary the
      daughter of the moon, in Mathew, d

      > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work
      out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          anthroposophy_ tomorrow- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
          anthroposophy_ tomorrow- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

    • val2160
      Message 418 of 418 , May 19 10:46 AM

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.