Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

    Message 1 of 418 , May 1 7:48 AM
      Well, had the thought about 'girding' always bothered me about the sea and Peter girding himself etc. And what I think is a good consideration is that they were in the boat of Isis. Well, truth be told now that I consider John to continue to be in the atmosphere and also the beloved disciple, along with his connection directly to the Magdalene and also Lazarus, I have to see him everywhere. And so I see him as the one who in this passage also continues to point out the Christ to the disciples....always put it down to the Magdalene but no its John working through Lazarus and also Magdalene, Sophia working through Lazarus and Magdalene....this is your true romeo and juliet in that one is 'whom god helps, and the other is the tower'...the whole rapunzel rapunzel let down your golden hair...

      anyhow, sometimes when we are in the dark, it takes the enthusiasm and slight zigzag of the personality to pierce through..and that's the imagination i think.....

      So, John the Baptist is not inside of Lazarus, he was part of the initiation, well unless this sheath thing was given but I do not know that to be true nor heard that as of yet but maybe ya'll know that....how is it anyway that the intelligence of the sheaths can be shared like that in any case..that's what happened with elisha, the intelligence of elijah was able to be shared with him....oh maybe it is that because he could see him rise then that meant he made another grade or capacity as kim says...yeah maybe that is going to another chakra level....

      and also my question is if elijah no longer has to be here because his task was fulfilled... and elisha takes the place of elijah, well can't form that question but i wonder in steiner's work what he says that has now occurred with elijah, did he bump up to archangel or something....he was living as a being, well in truth it reminds me of abrahams servant, the one left over from the fall ...i forget his name...well anyway below i have the scripture looking at gird and john 21. d

      New Testament Hyper-concordance: "Gird"(Index)
      Luke.12.35 "Let your loins be girded and your lamps burning,
      Luke.12.37 Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes; truly, I say to you, he will gird himself and have them sit at table, and he will come and serve them.
      Luke.17.8 Will he not rather say to him, `Prepare supper for me, and gird yourself and serve me, till I eat and drink; and afterward you shall eat and drink'?
      John.13.4 rose from supper, laid aside his garments, and girded himself with a towel.
      John.13.5 Then he poured water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which he was girded.
      John.21.18 Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, you girded yourself and walked where you would; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish to go."
      Eph.6.14 Stand therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
      1Pet.1.13 Therefore gird up your minds, be sober, set your hope fully upon the grace that is coming to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
      Rev.15.6 and out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues, robed in pure bright linen, and their breasts girded with golden girdles.

      Breakfast by the Sea
       1 After these things Jesus showed Himself again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias, and in this way He showed Himself: 2 Simon Peter, Thomas called the Twin, Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, the sons of Zebedee, and two others of His disciples were together. 3 Simon Peter said to them, “I am going fishing.”
      They said to him, “We are going with you also.” They went out and immediately[a] got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing. 4 But when the morning had now come, Jesus stood on the shore; yet the disciples did not know that it was Jesus. 5 Then Jesus said to them, “Children, have you any food?”
      They answered Him, “No.”
      6 And He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast, and now they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish.
      7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment (for he had removed it), and plunged into the sea. 8 But the other disciples came in the little boat (for they were not far from land, but about two hundred cubits), dragging the net with fish. 9 Then, as soon as they had come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid on it, and bread. 10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish which you have just caught.”
      11 Simon Peter went up and dragged the net to land, full of large fish, one hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not broken. 12 Jesus said to them, “Come and eat breakfast.” Yet none of the disciples dared ask Him, “Who are You?”—knowing that it was the Lord. 13 Jesus then came and took the bread and gave it to them, and likewise the fish.
      14 This is now the third time Jesus showed Himself to His disciples after He was raised from the dead.

    • val2160
      Message 418 of 418 , May 19 10:46 AM

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.