Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

    Message 1 of 418 , May 1, 2010

      Woke up this morning with the thought about the spinal chord.interesting to have the one at the top called 'cervical'....i was thinking about the heel and the creative centers how it is that they would meet at the place of the Word/God/Larnyx and then also the creation of the human being Birth/Vulva/Man.....

      And look at these two beings at the top and at the bottom....

      The numbers look like at every seventh one is a chakra or lotus flower...including the (3+4)s

      I was thinking just now how it is that the being of man is in his bony structure...and i imagine ....well i was thinking that maybe when they say the bones of lazarus woke up when the Magdalene was thrown into the crypt with him we can have an understanding too of their connection...now i think i have a better understanding of ...through experience, why it is that the Christ had to wake up to the point of the boney structure of man...I mean look at the alpha and omega in this spine and then the spinal chord......strange.....d

      File:Spinal column curvature.png

      Funny to see the 111 as if the spinal chord has to wake up, from death to resurrection,

      File:Gray 111 - Vertebral column-coloured.png

      File:Human skeleton back en.svg

      Cervical vertebrae:

      File:Illu vertebral column.jpg

      File:Gray84.png

      Sacrum:
      File:Gray241.png

      File:Illu pelvic girdle.jpg

      From: Kim <kimgm@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 9:58 PM

      Isn't it the Baptist to the right pointing at Christ?
      Lazarus standing with "The Mother of Christ", it's she who is not there
      physically.
      Kim

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Okay friends, look to ...................OH OH OH...okay, so when we
      see the skull by the Magdalene, this is the sign that the Baptist is
      with her. :) that's what that damn skulls means. Now...

      > Okay, now, look right below the breast of the lamb and you will see a
      single eye, this is what Odillie was able to understand and ...well
      anyway, let's look to the far left of the painting at the bottom one
      will see the head of John the baptist, beheaded, ....note that the
      Lazarus being is with the Mother Mary, in white, this is how he was
      there, he was not at that cross in a physical manner, he was not. He was
      with Mother Mary in the sense that r....god how does one show this
      thing...

      > okay also note that the hands of the Magdalene...this is the sign they
      use in the Synagogues...it is the sign of the Shekinah. So not only are
      we seeing that Lazarus is with the mother but so too is the Magdalene.

      > Oh the eye....okay so the eye can be seen as the all seeing eye of
      John the Baptist, he is with them always till the end....the interesting
      thing noted about this painting is that it shows specifically John the
      Baptist. That is a distinct note.

      > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work
      out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • val2160
      Message 418 of 418 , May 19, 2010

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.