Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 418 , Apr 30, 2010
      It wasn't Lazarus they were after, it was Christ, he did the initiation. As I have understood, Lazarus John had a high status and could go directly to Caiaphas which Peter couldn't.

      I don't know if the description is physical or spiritual, principally all the Apostles could have been there physically, but only John would be there consciously, together with the M's.
      Kim

      From: Kim <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 9:58 PM

      Isn't it the Baptist to the right pointing at Christ?
      Lazarus standing with "The Mother of Christ", it's she who is not there
      physically.
      Kim

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, dottie zold
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Okay friends, look to ............ .......OH OH OH...okay, so when we
      see the skull by the Magdalene, this is the sign that the Baptist is
      with her. :) that's what that damn skulls means. Now...

      > Okay, now, look right below the breast of the lamb and you will see a
      single eye, this is what Odillie was able to understand and ...well
      anyway, let's look to the far left of the painting at the bottom one
      will see the head of John the baptist, beheaded, ....note that the
      Lazarus being is with the Mother Mary, in white, this is how he was
      there, he was not at that cross in a physical manner, he was not. He was
      with Mother Mary in the sense that r....god how does one show this
      thing...

      > okay also note that the hands of the Magdalene... this is the sign they
      use in the Synagogues.. .it is the sign of the Shekinah. So not only are
      we seeing that Lazarus is with the mother but so too is the Magdalene.

      > Oh the eye....okay so the eye can be seen as the all seeing eye of
      John the Baptist, he is with them always till the end....the interesting
      thing noted about this painting is that it shows specifically John the
      Baptist. That is a distinct note.

      > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work
      out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          anthroposophy_ tomorrow- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
          anthroposophy_ tomorrow- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

    • val2160
      Message 418 of 418 , May 19, 2010

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.