SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Rainbow Christ

  • fs13997
    Message 1 of 418 , Apr 29, 2010
      Dottie,

      Do you really think it makes sense?
      The first step to validate an hypothesis is to verify the source.
      The source in this case is Ita Wegman.
      Again, as I asked Kim, do we have the document she claimed Steiner wrote. And if so, do we know what is actually written on it.
      There is reason to be akeptical about Wegman's objectivity because of her position with regard to Steiner.
      it does not make sense that the greatest guides on earth would have been here only a few times, when for example we know the greatest guides are continuously here.
      It may be acceptable the series of individualities but it id not reasonable that it be so limited to just 4 or 5. Something does not fit.
      Many unfortunate things happened after March 1925, like the divide between Wegman and Marie Steiner.
      Unless proven otherwise, it would not be advisable to accept such an irrational proposition.
      Especially in reference to what Jean-Marc pointed out, i.e. that Steiner would not have been there at Golgotha.
      Or serious research would require evidence.

      The question is: is it more likely than not that Steiner only incarnated five times in history given that he is one the great teachers?

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "jmn36210" <jmn36210@...> wrote:

      > Dottie wrote:
      >
      > «Jean Marc if you happen to be reading this it seems Steiner is in
      > the sun sphere getting
      > ready for a new birth....the last great incarnation seems to have been
      > Aristotle....»
      >
      > ------------------------------------------------------------------------\
      > --------------
      >

      > Dottie, I now understand that I misunderstood your last question:
      > «Why was this?»
      >
      > I thought you were asking, more or less implicitly: why were Aristotle
      > and
      > Alexander the Great in the Sun sphere, i.e., why were the souls of
      > spiritual / historical
      > figures of this caliber not incarnated when the central event of human
      > spiritual history
      > took place - why were they not present on Earth at the time of the
      > Mystery of Golgotha?
      > And I thought that was an excellent question! :-)
      >
      > It now seems to me that you were wondering where and who they were, in
      > concrete terms,
      > before and after this particular sojourn in the Sun sphere...
      >
      > According to Rudolf Steiner's spiritual investigations and lectures,
      > the last incarnation
      > was indeed Aristotle.
      >
      > The following incarnation is more obscure...
      > It is linked to the name of a legendary figure: Schionatulander.
      >
      > In the lecture I already mentioned, Rudolf Steiner gives no names, but
      > states that they
      > [Aristotle and Alexander = Schionatulander and Sigune] lived "an
      > ignored, unknown,
      > and brief existence" - in a region of Europe of some importance for
      > Anthroposophy...
      >
      > One thing is certain: they were in the spiritual world in the pivotal
      > year 869, when they
      > met --- actually spiritually fought! --- with Harun-al-Raschid and his
      > wise counselor
      > [the future Francis Bacon of Verulam and Amos Comenius].
      >

      > Jean-Marc

    • val2160
      Message 418 of 418 , May 19, 2010

        Those who don't feel this Love

        By Rumi

        Those who don't feel this Love
        pulling them like a river,
        those who don't drink dawn
        like a cup of spring water
        or take in sunset like supper,
        those who don't want to change,

        let them sleep.

        This Love is beyond the study of theology,
        that old trickery and hypocrisy.
        If you want to improve your mind that way,

        sleep on.

        I've given up on my brain.
        I've torn the cloth to shreds
        and thrown it away.