SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Field's Book Store on Polk St. in San Francisco

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 28, 2010
      He is right in much of what he says, it's just his unforgiving
      fanaticism which don't allow two way communication.
      Kim
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Kim Graae Munch wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Jenny,
      > >
      > > Have you notices that Joel generally only answer postings where he
      can answer with hell and fire speeches?

      > > Kim
      >
      > Hi Kim. Obviously Joel has some important things to share and I think
      it would be ignorance on our part to "shoot the messenger," but getting
      past the arrogance requires a strong will. :)

      > It is true these Internet "conversations" are lacking a lot, due to
      their electronic nature and all the inherent limitations imposed by
      that. Still, enough comes through to judge them worthwhile and to "make
      do" with what we truly have here, a community of kindred souls.