More Pix Uploaded from Christine

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      I uploaded three more of Nicholas Roerich's paintings on our Yahoo Group
      site.

      Madonna Oriflamma
      Mother of the World
      Sophia - Wisdom of the Almighty

      the Mother of the World painting is just like in RS Ancient Myths and the New
      Isis Mystery. He says the old Isis inscription was "I am the All, I am the
      Past, the Present and the Future; no mortal has lifted my veil."

      The new Isis inscription is "I am the Human Being; I am the Past, the Present
      and the Future. Every mortal should lift my Veil."

      I hope you enjoy them!

      : ) Christine