Re: Lazarus & Mary Magdalene

    Message 1 of 65 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
      > Kim wrote:
      > And it is, with Magdalene and Lazarus. These were the two
      > Christ loved, and that means that they both were aware of him, had
      > reached
      > > the I AM. That is the prerequisite for the union of the twin
      souls.
      > Before
      > > Lazarus was awakened, she was with him, after it, they are
      handled
      > as one.

      Hi Kim,

      Okay, okay, Mary is sitting 'still' in the house. This is where I can
      possibly draw from in reference to this twin/dual soul. I think we
      have to go before the death to understand this mystery. Where else is
      Lazarus in any story or can you trace him anywhere back to the OT or
      anywhere in the NT.

      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 15, 2003
        > Lazarus-John didn't only write the Fourth Gospel, but also the
        Apocalypse.
        > These most profound and sublime documents of all time could only be
        written
        > by someone who had been personally initiated by Christ Himself:
        Lazarus.

        Dear Tarjei,

        I am inspired to write a 'scholarly' :) piece on this today. In this
        I would like to say Magdalene was also initiated by Christ. There is
        absolutely no way around it. I am not sure if your comment means that
        only Lazarus was initiated by Christ, does it?

        Not only this but this week the headline for the Christmas Time
        Magazine was Magdalene. Kind of interesting beings it usually is the
        Mother Mary and the Babe. My friend saw the cover on my desk and
        mentioned 'boy that looks like Mona Lisa'. And you know what, he is
        right. So, got to thinking which led me to Da Vincis Mona Lisa. Now
        reading the novel, The Da Vinci Codes something interesting it
        brought out by known art scholars and that is that the picture is
        actually considered a male/female painting. Magdalene: male/female.
        Now, obviously this does not mean that I am right regarding Magdalene
        however these little points will keep coming up till we get it about
        this Feminine Mystery that was hidden by the Church. Peter was the
        outer church and Magdalene represents the inner church.

        I am going to pull this together in a little paper. I do not believe
        it goes against anything Dr. STeiner said. I do believe that as
        students we are not to stop at his death with the things he shared
        with us. We are to go further or we are stuck in the mud. He hinted
        that the Feminine Mysteries are going to be unveiled and they are. He
        did not say who represented them although he did hint at it. If we
        read his works between the lines, like we do the Bible, we will come
        to this truth.

        Its funny because a thought just came to me about John/Lazarus
        writing the Fourth Gospel. Usually Mother Mary is not considered an
        ispirant yet she is considered to have lived with this John. Now
        suddenly people are starting to say John was inspired by living with
        the Holy Mother intimating that it is a book by both in a sense.
        People are starting to feel this Magdalene/Daughter intuitive energy
        because they are acknowledging her in a sense. It is so readily
        available to one who seeks.

        Sincerely,