Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: oh my goodeness

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2010
      Wow kim, so at each furthest point put a light and that is what appeared to me.

      you know i was thinking about the point of Theodora in Dr. Steiner's mystery plays and what is atavistic and what is not. i was recalling a few things and had an opportunity to read a lecture given recently on the Etheric Christ and it comes to me that what is atavistic is that one speaks of the Christ out of a past incarnation's experience of the spirit body. one who has the Christ experience today out of contemplation and the Christ choses to appear unto this person for a specific reasoning or guiding this is not atavistic. if one would speak out of the past yes, if one speaks out of the experience today it would be different.

      i had cause to look at luke 22 today and i was sort of surprised....well actually i was called to look at luke 222 ....him i took that to mean luke 22:2 and not 2:22....so i shall take a look see there. in any case it led me to read unto the end of luke and i found 'they saw him until he was carried away'...

      and it recalled unto me that i saw in the clouds during the time period i had been speaking to, i saw two angels take the phantom body of christ up to the father in heaven....but the father had to turn away as he was rising...i dont' know why but he ccouldn't look at him...i was thinking it was because of what the bible says about not being able to see sin or something...but he was not sin obviously so i do not know why it was shown he had to turn that way when the two angels carried him forth.

      i was thinking also how basic spiritual science is as it is so connected to the biblical research. it is just a matter of being able to think. and that is for todays time so naturally man will have this as his battle. well not just thinking but thinking/feeling on an objective level.

      i also recalled when i had my first accident, after reading this lecture on the etheric christ, how i had said that i was in an accident at the age of 18...i am thinking it was on my birthday or another specific date which seems to be the date of four of my best friends births, and this accident was a three car accident and my car was left on the aisle closest to the other side of oncoming traffic. and my car was trying to climb the three foot medium and all i could see were these 18 wheelers coming at me on the other side and only protection was this medium but my car was trying to climb up and over....a man with blonde hair and blue eyes and a baseball cap appeared next to my drivers side door and said 'take your foot off the gas' i looked down to my feet and my foot was on the gas pedal and the break as i always drove with two feet which i believe they say you are not supposed to....and the next thing i know i was on the other side where everyone else who had been in the accident or were witnesses to it were standing....and i have said so many times in wonder that i remember every single detail of that accident except how i got across the street to the side where everyone was standing. every single thing. and one would think that i would remember crossing four lanes of traffic in peril as the traffic just kept going as the cars seemed to have hit and bounced to the side keeping the traffic clear for passage...strange... in any case i can remember everything except for how i got across that street.

      so yesterday i am reading the lecture and there is a portion where rudolf steiner shares that only christ can appear in physical form as a man and then disappear. and thats exactly what happened that day. i never t hought of it as christ i always thought of it as strange or as an angel or an angel human being...but nothing can explain how it is that this man disappeared or appeared. and its interesting for me to now consider how  it is that the christ appeared before me three times now and to take that accident into consideration as well. i mean what can it be unto.

      and now with reading 'he was carried up to heaven' and then to consider rudolf steiners words that two angels appear to us and help us bear the pictures of our lives during our three days after death can now be found easily in scripture.  that's important to me when we try to make sense to how to meet death in a way that speaks of mystery versus dogma.

      Also with judas....that's interesting where he says 'go do what you have to do as it is written, but whoa unto him who does this deed'. and its also interesting to see that he says 'i gave you no scrip and no money' and then with judas we see he says 'take your scrip  and go' ....like it was prepared for him in advance....but the 'whoa unto you' part is how all can see that work to do good in the world and are torn assunder by the ones who have to fulfill a portion and can fufill their portion by the very point that they have it within them to do what is ugly to another.

      All good things,