UFO over Niagara March 21, 2010

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
      A U.F.O was filmed hovering over Niagara. It is hovering exactly where the spotlights cross paths. They claim to have been chasing these object for some time now. http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/03/ufo-over-niagara-march-21-2010.html

      LKH
    • Andre Gas
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
        Wow, I have seen better videos about UFOs; this one is really a delusion for a proud UFO believer.

        2010/3/31 Searching For The Truth <lkharvey262002@...>

        A U.F.O was filmed hovering over Niagara. It is hovering exactly where the spotlights cross paths. They claim to have been chasing these object for some time now. http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/03/ufo-over-niagara-march-21-2010.html

        LKH

      • val2160
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOthMZXvcSc