from my inbox (via webform on uncletaz.com)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
      I have no idea what this is about, I'm not a spokesperson for anthroposophy by any measure, and I'm not up to date on events in Switzerland. So I'm not responding to this at all, but if somebody else wants to, be my guest. (I'm withholding the guy's email address from this public forum because of privacy and spam, so just contact me privately and I'll give it to you.)

      - Tarjei

      Your Name: John
      Your Email Address:(skipped)
      Subject: CERN
      Message: Dear Tarjei.
      Could you please write a comment about the CERN in Switzerland,what is the anthroposophical view about this and so close to Dornach...?Please,send a copy of it to my email,to share with others.
      Volksaying:The stronger light,the darker shadow.My family and I, we, are concerned about the CERN experiments,(we are not scientists and do worry about that activity.)
      Thank you very much.Kindest regards,John.
      :
      http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1025847/pg1
      http://www.14u.com/article32426.html
    • Kim
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
        God don't play dice or have so wicked a humor that he would give man a
        self-destruct button which man could press without knowing what he did.
        Of course there is nothing authoritative in this view;-)
        Kim

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
          Here's your authorative answer, Tarjei. With it you can be *the* spokesperson for anthroposophy (tomorrow): Just keep kool!
          https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.beliefnet.com%2Fmoviemom%2FWhat-me-worry-715605.jpg&t=1508545418&sig=Lur0Up_GGTHp06LmzfIIrg--~D