Loki alias Lucifer

  • Mikko Nuuttila
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010
      I'm about Jesus demon sciences like Gnostic dreamers yet were that. And were dreams also, like werewolf a bit, through Finnish and Swedish Je: sus, is to give wolf and isus backwards is susi in Finnish (David Oates sciences style backwards dreamers are true yet and that language mystery is growing Tensegrity also way! That. Lucifer is Venus and so is Son of God in Revelation dreamers and old testament sciences. Loki Norway dreamers that, is open Lucifer mysteries, Loki chases after god into Finsternis (darkness just that) and ancient valo, light dreamers is really low mysteries in Finnish Swedish dreamers, vad låg, which is low mysteries that.
      Mikko