Trascendence

  • Andre Gas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      Transcendence manifests mostly as feeling, a sensation of separation, or of a reality where we cannot directly interact because our presence is external to this reality.

      Transcendence is everywhere, the presumed noumenon of all things.

      Transcendence is with people whenever there is judgement, misunderstanding, lack of clarity.

      Transcendence, trancendence, trancendence......IMMANENCE!!!