Re: Scaligiero translation help !

    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 18, 2010

      > Frank! if you cross the threshold before us, death wise not nightly wise:)  will your loved ones let us know? And will you be awake so you can help us across the threshold?

      Hi Dottie, just got back, they told me I'm not ready (although imo *they're* not ready). I asked if Rudy is around, I wanted to ask him some questions for you guys, but they checked their records and said no, no on by that name. They asked me if I wanted them to check the "other place" (looking down). I said no, he wouldn't be there. "Well, one guy said, "if he ain't here and he ain't there, he must be incarnated." I asked for MLK, JFK, Gandhi. They said I'd have to make an appointment for any of them and it could takes a few millennia. But if I wanted to talk with Freud or Darwin, they're in the "other place" and always available to chew the fat. I passed on that. "How about Pope John Paul?" I asked. "Nope, no Popes here." "Could they all be incarnated?" I ingenuously asked. "Nope, statistically impossible." I grimaced: "You mean...?" "You got it, pal."

      St. Francis II
      Message 64 of 64 , Mar 18, 2010
        Well, I think it possible that our teacher :) kinda returned in or around 2001. :) d and you better let your loved ones know to let us know as my loved ones will let y'all know when I go. Maybe we'll go around the same time:) wouldn't that be fun:)))) d

        > Frank! if you cross the threshold before us, death wise not nightly wise:)  will your loved ones let us know? And will you be awake so you can help us across the threshold?

        Hi Dottie, just got back, they told me I'm not ready (although imo *they're* not ready). I asked if Rudy is around, I wanted to ask him some questions for you guys, but they checked their records and said no, no on by that name. They asked me if I wanted them to check the "other place" (looking down). I said no, he wouldn't be there. "Well, one guy said, "if he ain't here and he ain't there, he must be incarnated." I asked for MLK, JFK, Gandhi. They said I'd have to make an appointment for any of them and it could takes a few millennia. But if I wanted to talk with Freud or Darwin, they're in the "other place" and always available to chew the fat. I passed on that. "How about Pope John Paul?" I asked. "Nope, no Popes here." "Could they all be incarnated?" I ingenuously asked. "Nope, statistically impossible." I grimaced: "You mean...?" "You got it, pal."

        St. Francis II

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: