Elderberries Update:)

    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 13, 2010

      Elderberries

      Fleur de Lis Café

      Hours:

      6:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

      Daily

      Facebook us for

      Daily Specials

      Alright friends, whew, so im a little bit like Fonzie when it comes to trying to say the P word 'partner' where his issue was the L word 'love'.

      Mathew T. whose been my saving grace for a long time, opposite of me and only one who can talk objectively to me in a way that I can see he is being objective on an issue i might see differently than he or another, met with myself and two gentlemen wanting to become investors of Elderberries. Well, it turns out once I was finally able to get 'investor' okay in my thinking, it turned out to be the P word. Not good. Mathew was there so he just went to the heart of the matter and what comes out of that this morning is Elderberries as a foundation and Hollywood being the first of many that will cross the country.

      One of the deal breaker for them, whew deal breaker new concept for me, is that they wanted to change the name. No can do. But I always did feel that something was missing with the second half of the name and so when he changed from renaming it to Utopia, I have a problem with the U, :) and came up with Cafe...I could do that. And this morning it transformed into light as I was contemplating the light and came up with Elderberries Fleur de Lis Cafe. I like that. Haven't told them yet but we shall see.

      Anyhow, I kept thinking that there was more then one, it was never set up in my thinking to only do one cafe as its not for me its for the world right...so when the idea of investors or partners came in i just did not know how to move in this...and so after a night of sleeping on it and this morning I am going to have Elderberries be the Mother lodge:) and then people in each community across the country can, those who meet us most beautifully, can invest in that one in their community.

      So the boys here in Hollywood are of the Elderberries Hollywood connection whereas say in North Carolina it will be an Elderberries North Carolina connection and so forth and so on...funny phrase ey Fred?

      And the books sales and the tshirt sales and all the goodies, apart from the food and drink sales will go to the foundation. And then I can form a group of people to form a non profit and have a board, of harmonious working people, who can then manage the funds coming in to support whatever endeavors the youth movement is trying to accomplish or set up scholarships for those who want to attend Dornach or workshops or conferences or whathave you and creative works that need some support....and also research such as Frank Chesters or DK's and most especially the Threefold Community.

      What do you all think? Anyone know a good lawyer who can assist us in getting an agreement together so it pursues the goals of Elderberriess while partnering with the local communities as a whole.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      do I really have a right to consider I can do this...insane really, d

      Message 64 of 64 , Mar 18, 2010
        Well, I think it possible that our teacher :) kinda returned in or around 2001. :) d and you better let your loved ones know to let us know as my loved ones will let y'all know when I go. Maybe we'll go around the same time:) wouldn't that be fun:)))) d