SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Fishing the GA of a Fish-Initiate

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 2, 2010
      >K1: The knowledge about reincarnation and karma is necessary to see the spiritual world as logic and just.

      J1: This a simple but clear answer at the level of the rational soul. What happens when we raise our understanding of karma and reincarnation to the consciousness soul?

      K2: Knowledge don't change the soul, but it can change the way you live, and that can change your soul (all three:).

      The Holy Spirit is connected to the third hierarchy, and that's within time, incarnation and karma. Steiner says that the Holy Spirit is the raised Lucifer, and the Luciferic beings are the would be angels just above man, and the raised Luciferic beings are angels. Thirdly, the Holy Spirit are leading man through his life, and you can even communicate with the Holy Spirit if you know how. This knowledge you can even get from protestant and catholic priests.

      So you have told what you had to tell about Steiner and Christ; it seems that you had intellectualized it so much that it escaped my scrutiny, but thats all right as the point can't have been heavy weight. I am curious if anybody else have caught it, and can relay their understanding.

      Kim